SSO Adds an Extra Layer of Security to Your Simian Account
We don’t need to tell you how incredibly important privacy is when it comes to your projects and client assets. The last thing you want is a leaked Super Bowl spot, right?
At Simian, our goal is to help you work faster, smarter and more efficiently. So it’s no surprise we’ve been working closely with some of our larger enterprise and agency clients to bring single sign-on (SSO) to Simian.
Adding Simian to your SSO service lets you centralize your account management and account provisioning and keep better tabs on your user security policies. Now one password can really do it all!
We currently support Okta, G-Suite and One Pass SAML 2.0 implementations. Not using one of these? Drop us a line and we can see what we can do.
SSO is just one of the many measures we take to protect your account. These include the following:
- SOC3 compliant data centers
- 24/7 system monitoring
- Redundant backup systems
- Role-based permissions
- Adherence to MPAA guidelines
- Private cloud instances
Leading agencies and client-side marketers have adopted SSO for lots of reasons:
- Less headaches, with no need to create (or remember) another login
- Better security, since login credentials are not stored on computers
- Stronger control, as IT can monitor who’s got account access
- Stronger passwords, so your people won’t use winners like ‘12345’ or ‘password’
If you’re a Simian user, ready to add SSO and your account qualifies (Enterprise), send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get you started.
If you’re not using Simian yet, learn more about our private video sharing and collaboration features and start a free 7-day trial.